Saturday, February 25, 2006

Why You Should Learn Computer Building

Wow, would'nt it be great to get your dream computer and for much cheaper than you have ever dreamed?! Well, read on because it is very possible! A1-Computers--

Supper Deals of the week at TigerDirect

I was doing a little looking around at several different computer systems. I really took an interested in the DELL XPS computer system. Dell’s XPS computers starting price for the basic system is a whapping 999.00 dollars. I was totally dumb founded after looking at the components that Dell was going to put in that computer system for that kind of money it wasn't a very good deal at all.

What most people fail to realize is that if you look at the basic or standard components that are put in the computer system. That is what you get. If you want more your price tag will go up considerably. The price tag on Dell’s top xps system starts at 1800. 00 dollars. That is again for the standard components that are more improved then there basic modal but still not a good value if you look at the big picture.

Just recently a friend of mine asked me if I could build him a computer system equivalent to the dell XPS 600 modal. There top XPS computer, and how much it would coast. That’s when I started looking at there system because I really have no reason to look at the computers on the market because I build my own computer. Ever since the first thousand dollars I wasted on an assembly line computer that I won’t go into at this time.

After looking at what was offered in the XPS 600 modal I was able to go to my computer hardware source and find competitive components or even better components then what was offered in that computer system the (XPS600). Also I was able to use some of the computer parts that were in the system that this system was going to be replaced with. I was able to come up with a considerable savings of more then 700.00 dollars.

I built this computer system for my friend who is a real on line gaming nut. He is very happy and I made 200.00 and what was left of his other system. Just to give you an idea. Here is a little bit of what I was able to put in this computer system. A duel core AMD 4600 processor, a gigabyte PCI 16 Express motherboard with sli technology, Also a 7800 256 NVIDIA pci express card along with 1 gig of hyper X DDR ram, and a plextor DVD burner. A 250 gig serial ata hard drive with 8 Meg cach, and I was even able to give him his own OEM Full version of XP Windows PRO. Not an installed version that you have to pay for if you ever need it. I put all this and a few other little extras in an Aspire X- Paider aluminum black case with a 500 watt power supply. With an open side panel and 4 led lighted fans. Really puts on a show just sitting there.

This computer system was a gaming system I put together for a friend of mine. You can build a basic computer for your basic needs, and save yourself a lot of money. If you have a computer you can use parts that are on it, and upgrade your computer for less than 300 dollars. Remember this and that is in this world you can ether get what you pay for. Or pay for what you get. The choice is yours.

For more information on buying a new computer visit our website. Be sure to check out our Dell Coupons and our sales and online specials page to get the best deals on your next computer.

Robert Emler: I build computers as a hobby. It’s not my job and it’s not what I do for a living. I do it because it’s fun and interesting. And I don’t want to get ripped of by some shop because I don’t know what I have. It’s like the hot rod car owners. That’s their hobby, and a lot of them have some really sweet cars. So they must know what their doing. Learn to build your own computer or at least take the time to find out what your computer is all about so you don’t get taken advantage of some day. All most all computer shops will charge you $50 just to take the side off your computer system. To learn more about your computer, or even how to build your own personal computer, you can. Just go here to http://pcextream.com/ answer any questions. You can also eMail me at bob29tie@neo.rr.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robert_Emler

No comments: